Monday, April 20, 2015

PNW BJD Expo!!

Hi guys!

∙    ∙    ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙ 

I will be preparing for the PNW BJD Expo coming up in May (May 8th & 9th) so any commissions coming in now (April 20th and on) Will be delayed to most likely AFTER the Expo. I hope to finish all my current commissions before the Expo. Thank you all for your patience!

PNW BJD Expo: 
Kistap Confrence Center
100 Washington Ave
Bremerton, WA
May 8th & 9th

I will be speaking at the Expo about faceups, if you can make it, you certainly should!!

I'm also vending with my lovely friends, Rebecca (Bunny + Bee) and Jaclyn (Purindoll)
Rebecca makes lovely corsets for all sizes. She also does custom orders as well :-) I have 3 corsets from her, (and I plan for more) they're absolutely to die for! They're super reasonable prices too for the amazing quality her corsets are.

Jaclyn makes super cute MSD and YoSD clothes and stockings! I have a Littlefee dress and a MNF Hoodie + stockings from her, and they're the cutest things my dolls own. They are really adorable! 

You all should come check them out if you can!



I may have some custom headbands for sale there too, made by me!


(These are some head bands I gave as gifts to my friends ^w^)

There will also be some miscellaneous second hand items that me and a few friends will be selling.

I hope some of you will be able to make it! It's going to be lots of fun!
I hope to meet some of you there!

Best,
Leilah

No comments:

Post a Comment