Thursday, June 25, 2015

Work, work, work!

Hi everyone!
I hope you all are enjoying your summer so far, and are staying cool! B-)

∙    ∙    ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙     ∙ 

Prices are updated, and faceups are now $5 more. Not much, but I'm saving up for college, so those of you who are commissioning me are helping to keep me fed through my first year of college! Thank you all so much!!

Turn around time is still laggy. My laptop is broken so I have a hard time looking at commission forms and stuff from my little tiny outdated phone. Should be getting a new one in about a few weeks time!

I also work at an art camp for kids (only for one week) June 27th to July 3rd.
After all that, I move to LA for school in late August. Will not be taking commissions past July 23th. Unsure when commissions will start up again, but I'm assuming sometime in mid to late September.

Thank you all for your continued support, I will really appreciate it through my bumpy times moving to a new state and starting at a new school! Thank you, thank you, thank you! 


xoxo
Leilah

No comments:

Post a Comment